J O S E P H K I M ' S O F F I C I A L W E B S I T E
Below you can see Lesson 1 for an example.
To see all the lessons, please click here.
Text : Mark 1:1 - 18
Memory Verse: Mark 1:17
1. What is written in Isaiah and Malachi? (Is 40:3, Mk 1:2-4, Mal 3:1)
2. Who is the messenger? (4, Luke 7:27)
3. What was his message? What was he doing? (4-8)
4. Explain John's lifestyle. (6)
5. What happened to Jesus when He was baptized? (9-11, Matthew 3:15)
6. Why did Jesus go into the desert? What happened? (12-13, Matthew 4:1-11, Hebrews 4:15)
7. What's Jesus' message?(15)
8. Whom did Jesus call? How did they answer? (16-18, John 1:35-42, Luke 5:8, Mark 3:13-19)
1. Think about Jesus and John's working conditions(circumstances)(4, 6, 14, Mark 6:17)?
2. What is repentance?( Joel 2:12) Why do you think Jesus said "repent", for his first message? (1 John 1:9)
1. How can we start our ministry in our heart, neighbor, family, school, and job- which are like a desert?(Col 3:10, 12)(Matt 7:13)
To see all the lessons, please click here
<Source: many portion of this material were translated from Youth Born Again Mission's Mark lesson>