J O S E P H K I M ' S O F F I C I A L W E B S I T E
Below you can see Lesson 6 for an example.
To see all the lessons, please click here.
Bible Character 1. Abraham
Observation(See the map)
1. What is Abram's family background?(Gen10:1, 11:10-32)
2. Where did they(his father and relatives) live? How did he come to Canaan? (Gen11:31-12:5, Acts7:2-4)
3. What was God's promise which was given to Abram?(Gen12:1-3)
4. Where did he pitch his tent? Why did he went to Egypt? What happened in Egypt? (Gen12:6-20)
5. What happened between Lot and Abram? What was God's promise after this incident? (Gen 13:1-18)
1. Think about Abram's situation. What would you do?(12:1,4,7,10, Heb10:36-38)
2. Why do you think Abram said 12:11-13? How about 13:8-9?
1. What is your family background? Are you called by God?(Rev 3:20, Eph2:3-5, Mark1:17, John 6:27-35)
To see all the lessons, please click here